M-F 8:30 - 5:30
SAT 8:30 - 4:00
How to care for your window film after installation
- Do not roll windows down during drying time: 3-4 days in the summer, 5-7 days in the winter.
- Do not wash windows for 30 days after install.
- Initially, you may notice a haziness or a milky appearance. This will disappear as the window film dries.
- Use a tint-safe cleaner, such as ammonia-free Windex or Invisible Glass. Use with a soft towel or squeegee. Do not use a paper towel or natural sponge.
- Any water bubbles will dry roughly 2 weeks after install.
- If you had 3M brand window film installed, you may notice dark 3M "stickers" on the inside of the glass. These may be removed immediately after install, using a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol. If 70% strength does not succeed in removing the 3M stickers, a 90% will do the job.